What you will need :
1 large square of cardboard
Any liquid glue
Cheap plastic bristled paintbrush
Fabric ( optional)
How to make it:
- Measure. Take your large square of cardboard and measure your foot, tracing would be best, cut this out, but make it a little boxy, cut your fabric too. If desired, take cotton balls and paste to the bottom and inside front of your shoe. Pointe shoes always have padding for the toes and feet.
- Cut out the sides and a tall flat front, just like on pointe shoes.
- Now, cut out a second bottom foot piece, but this time, cut out a large oval so that you can stick your foot in.
- Tape your slipper together.
- Take your fabric and glue the slipper together. Take a cheap paint brush, dip it in Elmer's school glue and apply to the cardboard shoe, then stick fabric on.
- Repeat. Now do the same with you second slipper! (Add a pretty tail to tie around your ankle if desired!)And voila.Warning:Be careful.Not strong enough to dance in.Tips:Take your time